Obtaining finance for a franchise in successful brand can often times be difficult. The initial capital outlay is often large and you may need to secure a loan against your home.
Financing the equipment for your restaurant, cafe or bar can prove even more difficult. Many traditional lenders can require past financial history and experience. As a new startup business this can prove challenging.
Here is when Silver Chef can help; they make hospitality equipment finance easy and simple. No security required, they have an online application process.
Silver Chef has now provided Australia’s hospitality industry with equipment funding for 30 years. They help business owners with obtaining finance for quality commercial food, catering and restaurant equipment, both new and used.
The Silver Chef Rent-Try-Buy® solution allows businesses to save their cash, free up working capital and adapt easily to market conditions and consumer trends.
Silver Chef is a Rent-Try-Buy solution, not a fixed term lease like a Chattel Mortgage. Effectively, Silver Chef purchases the equipment, on
your behalf and you can enter into a minimum 12 month rental agreement with Silver Chef.
During your 12 month term you have the freedom to:
· Upgrade any piece of equipment at any time with no penalty; or
· Purchase any or all the equipment at any time and receive a rental rebate
At the end of your 12 month term, you can:
• Continue renting and the purchase price will continue to reduce;
• Return the equipment with no further obligation; or
• Easy Own – reduce your weekly payments by 30% over 36 months and own the equipment at the
end of the term
See How Much it Costs to Rent-Try-Buy
Silver Chef Certified Used Equipment
• Equipment is professionally cleaned, tested and tagged
• 3 month Warranty on all equipment
• 3 sales people at the warehouse to assist with your questions and customer visits